British Columbia Safety Audits
Borealis OHS&E Solutions provides External Safety Audits for corporations in either the COR or the SECOR programs. The protocol and standard of the audit that is followed is that of the:
- BC Construction Safety Alliance (BCCSA)
- Alberta Construction Safety Association (ACSA)
- Alberta Municipal Health & Safety Association (AMHSA)
The following list is a breakdown of the components requirements for External Safety Audits that our company does for an audit and is an estimate for the time incurred, as every company is different in size and association requirements.
Borealis Safety Audit Process
Paper Documentation Review:
- The documentation process and verification of required documentation on an average takes approximately 1 to 2 days depending on the size of the company and the location of the documentation.
Interview and Observation:
- The interviews themselves I average 2-3 interviews per hour; the amount of days will be determined based on the number of interviewees required for the audit. The observation process averages approximately 1–3 hours/location, depending on the location and the number of locations.
Report Writing and Calculations:
- The report writing and calculation of the interviews into the electronic audit tool is dependent on the size of the company therefore this process can range approximately from 1 to 2 days.